On 09/21/2016 03:38 PM, Vinny Valdez wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 2:05 PM, Sayan Chowdhury
> <sayan.chowdhury2...@gmail.com <mailto:sayan.chowdhury2...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     * vagrant boxes fixups https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/136
> <https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/136>
>       (sayan, 17:06:51)
>

> Looking at the ticket, would Dusty be the best person to talk to if I would
> like to start working on creating a Fedora Server vagrant box?

I had a conversation with sgallagh today about what that means. I
think that in the long term the cloud base box that is delivered will
essentially be very similar to what is delivered as "Server".

Considering that longer term goal, do you think a "Server" vagrant box
is needed? What would the "server" vagrant box give you that the
existing vagrant box doesn't already give?

Thanks for the interest and we definitely want you involved!

- Dusty