On Mon, 2016-10-03 at 09:39 +0530, Sayan Chowdhury wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 4:03 AM, Dennis Gilmore <den...@ausil.us> wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 1, 2016 8:41:45 AM CDT Matthew Miller wrote:
> > > I see Fedora Rawhide, just Fedora (cloud base, I assume) 25, and Fedora
> > > Atomic 24 in https://apps.fedoraproject.org/autocloud/compose?limit=20.
> > > Shouldn't there also be an Atomic 25 branch by now? (Shouldn't there be
> > > one starting with branching, for that matter?) Or am I just missing it?
> >

> > atomic and cload images are made daily as part of the branched compose. If
> > they do not show up in autocloud then I suspect that is an issue with
> > autocloud.
> >

> Are the fedmsg messages getting published? I could not find them in
> datagrepper[1]
>
> [1]
> https://apps.fedoraproject.org/datagrepper/raw?topic=org.fedoraproject.prod.pungi.compose.status.change

As Dennis said, there are Atomic images produced nightly as part of the
*regular* Branched composes. So you don't see any Fedora-Atomic-25-
(foo) fedmsgs because there are no Fedora-Atomic-25 composes. There are
just Fedora-25 composes that include Atomic images.

There won't be any need for Fedora-Atomic-25 composes until Fedora 25
goes stable.

'Fedora-Atomic' composes are basically post-release stable nightly
composes, only at present we only do them in order to get the Atomic
images, so we call them 'Fedora-Atomic' composes.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey