scollier reported a new issue against the project: `atomic-wg` that you are
following:
``
We need to decide what is going to happen with the Fedora-Dockerfiles repo
located here:

https://github.com/fedora-cloud/Fedora-Dockerfiles

Right now I don't have enough time to maintain these properly.  According to
these messages:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/cloud@lists.fedoraproject.org/message/ZBSVTUFTHZLTWMG2CHNXS5MLUY36BKQD/

and this one:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/cloud@lists.fedoraproject.org/message/54S4LLDZURUDULPU7SWIIHCSPHW4HP6U/

Looks like the direction is to deprecate Fedora-Dockerfiles.  This also impacts
all of the images on:

https://hub.docker.com/u/fedora/

Where fedora/apache has > 1 million pulls, the rest are in the thousands and
lower.

So, we just need to decide, support this as a Fedora project and find a
co-maintainer, or shut this down?  If we shut it down, I'd like to know what
the transition strategy is for moving to dist-git so I can add a message to the
repo as a redirect. FWIW, I'm in favor of closing it down if the barrier to
entry to dist-git isn't to high.  Just looking to get final word here.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/180