walters reported a new issue against the project: `atomic-wg` that you are
following:
``
We should to set up the ISO (may need anaconda changes) so that what's in
`interactive-defaults.ks` takes effect for kickstart installs as well.  This
would avoid kickstart users having to follow any internal layout changes (such
as how we're going to move the content from /run/install` in F26).

A major thing this would fix is that our cloud/vagrant image builds could stop
replicating the partitioning defaults and `ostreesetup`.  (Maybe, releng may
still want to build cloud images with an old ISO but new content).

``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/226