dustymabe added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
> +1 for atomic-host.
> How do we inform the users?  Can we provide some kind of link to the old name
> so that we don't break everything?

I think if we don't plan to keep the old name around forever then we should
just go ahead and make an announcement about the change and have them change it
when they switch from f25 to f26 rather than waiting longer. They'll have to do
it eventually and I think keeping the old name around is probably more
confusing than it's worth.

> We're also going to need to do a big search-and-replace on the docs.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/198