miabbott reported a new issue against the project: `atomic-wg` that you are
following:
``
I pulled the `cockpit`, `etcd`, and `flannel` images from
`registry.fedoraproject.org` and found that they all have a label named
`authorative-source-url` in their metadata.  Unfortunately, this label is set
to `registry.example.com`

```
# atomic info registry.fedoraproject.org/f25/flannel | grep auth
authoritative-source-url: registry.example.com
# atomic info registry.fedoraproject.org/f25/etcd | grep auth
authoritative-source-url: registry.example.com
# atomic info registry.fedoraproject.org/f25/cockpit | grep auth
authoritative-source-url: registry.example.com
```

I checked their Dockerfiles in dist-git and didn't see the label defined there,
so I'm guessing this is getting injected as part of the build process.

(Not sure if this the right place for FLIBS issues, so feel free to point me
elsewhere)
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/272