misc added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
So, on the hardware side. We got it and plugged it ~1 month ago, then we found
that some of the blades had a problem that we suspected to be "hardware". Due
to a mix of urgent stuff and PTO (PTO being urgent to use before end of may), I
wasn't able to fix. Duck did investigate, but didn't found much either. We are
now trying to move them to another chassis (Centos) before doing a RMA.

As those blades were supposed to be "utilities nodes" (ie, ssh, dhcp, etc),
this is a bit blocking the deployment, but we will try to find another
temporary layout so we can install Fedora on the others blades (who seems to
start fine).
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/153