dustymabe added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
Following from that thread the proposal from colin is that we move to one big /
with overlayfs by default for our cloud/vagrant images with all space being
taken by the root filesystme by default . This is something we had talked about
in the past, but we have not formally made this proposal until now. Pending
negative feedback in the f26 timeframe, I'm +1 to this.

The other part of this puzzle is making sure that all container storage *can*
be mounted on another block device/filesystem easily.

So proposal is:

- 1 large filesystem by default
- Ability to easily move container storage to another filesystem on system
setup.

``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/281