jberkus added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
@jwboyer not yet, there's one currently being drafted, and one of the reasons
we haven't published it is because fedora-minimal isn't usable in a Dockerfile.

Let me sum up: Buildah builds containers in the LXC fashion, installing from
the host system into an alternate rootdir.  This means that containers can
theoretically be much smaller than Docker Build, because build & install tools
(gcc, git, dnf) don't need to be included in the image.  However, if the base
image is already 199MB, excluding 40MB of build tools doesn't really make a
difference.  Therefore, we want Fedora Minimal to be available for Buildah,
where 40MB of not-needed tools would make a huge difference.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/290