dustymabe added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
> ... but what if their question is actually about rpm-ostree, or the Atomic
> CLI, once we get the details?  Then we have to shunt them to another list.
> This is a bad experience for people new to the community.  do you follow?

What do you do if someone asks a question on the `atomic` mailing list that
should have been asked on `atomic-devel` ? By your same reasoning these two
mailing lists should be combined as well, unless I am missing something.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/295