walters added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
Not quite - my plan is that anaconda would substitute `${basearch}` for values
passed to `ostreesetup.ref`, i.e. we'd use:

```
ostreesetup --nogpg --osname=fedora-atomic --remote=fedora-atomic
--url=https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/atomic/$releasever/
--ref=fedora/26/$basearch/atomic-host
```

Having rpm-ostree itself do the substitution would be...well, it hurts my head
to think about.  A huge number of things would need to change.  Basically the
whole codebase assumes it's not variable based on the booted architecture.  I
don't know offhand what even the use of a dynamic substitution there would be.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/299