dustymabe added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
> Sorry if I'm missing context from the IRC #fedora-cloud convo, but isn't the
> proper place for those discussions in #fedora-releng? Is it worth having a
> separate channel just for FAH releng? If that's really the case, then maybe
> the channel should be called #fah-releng instead. Calling it "fedora-atomic"
> invites discussions that should probably happen in #atomic by the proposal.

The topic in #fedora-atomic points people towards #atomic and we can monitor
what goes on in there to try to make sure discussions happen in the right place.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/295