Hi Jaime,

- $timestamp is as follows: YYYYMMDDhhmmss (ie: 19700101000000)
- average rows to delete each month: a couple of hundred at most
- needs: garbage collection, avoid storing old data no longer useful
- automation: none, as my knowledge here is rather scarce so I'd do this by
hand for now.

Please let me know if you need further information.

Thanks! -M.