Hi, Alex
I've joined the list couple days ago. Interested in this same feature.
At the supercomputing center where I work we have lots of computing
power that could be used as a virtual supercomputer through
virtualization with CloudStack.
I'm just thinking how it can be realized with the help of CloudStack.
I guess Seif is doing something similar?
I found an article [1] that explains pretty much all that I wish to do
with CloudStack for that purpose.

Regards,
Serge

[1] http://sebgoa.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-was-asked-other-day-what-was.html