2010/6/17 Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@divrei-tora.com>:
> You can send it on the mailing list, or to me privately. Either as a code
> file, or (ultimately) a patch for cl_test introducing the new test case.

I saw this test (IndexModifierExceptionTest) on the git repository.
But the IndexModifier of 2_3_2 works a little bit different than the
IndexModifier of 0.9.21. In 2_3_2 the IndexWriter is opend during the
initialization of IndexModifier. addDocument will never throw a
timeout exception, because the embedded IndexWriter holds the lock
already. If not, the timeout exception will be thrown during the
initialization of the IndexModifier and addDocument will be never
called. I.e.,  directory.errOn should be setted to true before the
construction of the IndexModifier.

Veit