Hello,

I found a and corrected bug in MultiLevelSkipListReader::init method.

This bug is serious but quite simple to correct so it would be great to merge
the fix

to master. I uploaded the fix to the highlighter branch as it is necessary for
the

new position based highlighting feature.

Jiri

--

Jiří Šplíchal

TOVEK, spol. s r.o.