Hi Shivaji!

2011/3/8 shivaji badade <shivaji.bad...@gmail.com>:

> Do anybody has the diff in these two version on performance data, which will
> help in moving me to 2.3.2 version.

I have no diff. But I changed once from 0.9.21b to 2.3.2 (about 2
years ago). The most changes I had to made where in classes extenting
existing features of CLucene (own queries, scorers, weights, filters,
etc.) and considering some renamed methods, e.g., Term::termBuffer()
instead of Term::termText(). So, if you not have extension of CLucene
classes, the migration should be rather easy. And if you ran into
problems, I can offer to check, if I had the same problem and how I
solved it.

Kind regards,

Veit