ok thanks! if I got it right there are two options. First, including the
file id into the query to only match a special file. For example, I store
the file path and the file content into the CLucene db. The file path
would be my file id I add into the query term.
Second, when updating a file in the database I first add the file to a
temp db and search this single entry database for the queries from my list
of live queries.

Any suggestion/ideas which solution performs better? Indexing the file
twice sounds slower to me but maybe I'm wrong?

thank you,
        Clemens