Hi:

I am using CLucene in Xcode on Mac.

While I debug into file gunichartables.cpp (belong to share), method bool
cl_isletter(gunichar c), the TYPE that is returned by int t = TYPE(c) is not
correct, I know that the particular character should belong to
G_UNICODE_OTHER_LETTER (as it is a Chinese character), but TYPE does not return
the correct type.

I know this works on Windows environment, I am wondering if anyone knows how to
set some settings/switches on Mac to get the functions in gunichartables.cpp to
work properly for multiple bytes characters on Mac.

It would be very much appreciated.