Hi Atul!

2012/8/15 Atul Kulkarni <atulskulka...@gmail.com>:
> Hi All,
>
> I recently stumbled upon CLucene and am wondering if this is actively
> developed anymore?

CLucene is still active---more or less... For myself, I'm very busy
with other projects distracting me from working on CLucene.

> Also, is there a TODO list that I can look at to pickup a
> bug or something like a bug tracker to help me pickup something simple to
> start with?

Firstly, there are some open tickets provided from users:

Secondly, we also started to update CLucene to the one of the latest
Lucene version. This port was supposed to be based on Lucene++, which
is also a Lucene port. But it makes a heavy use of shared pointer. And
we once wanted to make this the new CLucene, but reduce the usage of
shared pointer and make it as fast as possible.

Lucene++ is hosted at GitHub:
https://github.com/luceneplusplus/LucenePlusPlus. Some tests and
improvements are already done by Sergey. Can be found an Github also:
https://github.com/drigh/LucenePlusPlus/

>From my point of view, it would be better to start with Lucene++.

If you are intersted, you are invited to work on one of the issues.
And I think I can spent some time to support, at least for answering
your questions.

Best regards,

Veit