Hello CLucene Developers,

I am requesting you to help me in resolving this issue with CLucene.

This is first time i am using CLucene.

I have created a solution out of CLucene and copied the "include" and "lib"
folder to my application (ASCII supported only)  and i am accessing
CLucene.h and the libraries to access the CLucene.

When i am building (make or rebuild) my application folder i am getting
this (pasted at end) error.
I also created an independent solution like demo project and was able to
access well but not sure why i am getting link error here.
>From the error log it looks like that there is some issue with make file or
the lib but after re-checking all i am not able find any issue.

Please help. i might not have provided entire context but some at least so
please let me know if you need some more info.
I am using VS2008

Error:
xxxxxx.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual
bool __thiscall lucene::store::RAMDirectory::list(class
stlpd_std::vector<class stlpd_std::basic_string<char,class
stlpd_std::char_traits<char>,class stlpd_std::allocator<char> >,class
stlpd_std::allocator<class stlpd_std::basic_string<char,class
stlpd_std::char_traits<char>,class stlpd_std::allocator<char> > > > *)const
" (?list@RAMDirectory@store@lucene@@UBE_NPAV?$vector@V?$basic_string@DV
?$char_traits@D@stlpd_std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@stlpd_std@@V?$allocator@V
?$basic_string@DV?$char_traits@D@stlpd_std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@stlpd_std@@@2@
@stlpd_std@@@Z)
xxxxxx.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual
class stlpd_std::basic_string<char,class stlpd_std::char_traits<char>,class
stlpd_std::allocator<char> > __thiscall
lucene::store::RAMDirectory::toString(void)const " (?toString@RAMDirectory
@store@lucene@@UBE?AV?$basic_string@DV?$char_traits@D@stlpd_std@
@V?$allocator@D@2@@stlpd_std@@XZ)
xxxxxx.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual
class stlpd_std::basic_string<char,class stlpd_std::char_traits<char>,class
stlpd_std::allocator<char> > __thiscall
lucene::store::Directory::getLockID(void)" (?getLockID@Directory
@store@lucene@@UAE?AV?$basic_string@DV?$char_traits@D@stlpd_std@
@V?$allocator@D@2@@stlpd_std@@XZ)
xxxxxx.DLL : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals

--
Thanks,
Rajeev.