OK, merged. I also merged my previous post – bugfix in ConstantScoreQuery

From: Itamar Syn-Hershko [mailto:ita...@code972.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 8:43 AM
To: clucene-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [CLucene-dev] BitSet::nextSetBit very inefficient for sparse bit
sets

Feel free to merge it into master

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Kostka Bořivoj
<kos...@tovek.cz<mailto:kos...@tovek.cz>> wrote:
BitSet::nexSetBit is implemented very inefficient way for sparse bit sets. It
searches for next bit set by per-bit iteration and bit shifting
See OPTIMIZED_BITSET branch for better solution. It is approximately 8 times
faster. It could be still improved (probably 4 times faster) by
using uint32_t instead of current uint8_8 array, but it needs deeper changes.
Borek