OK this new topics form me i tried to build the last core of clucene :

http://sourceforge.net/projects/clucene/files/latest/download?source=files

with cmake gui and i faced a lot of trouble then insted i used qmake to
build the core i used the last version open source qt5 with mingw support
and at firrst it worked then i after finishing i got two error :

> CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are
> set to NOTFOUND.Please set them or make sure they are set and tested
> correctly in the CMake files:
> ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)
>    used as include directory in directory
> E:/test/clucene-core-2.3.3.4/clucene-core-2.3.3.4/src/shared
> Boost not found, using local:
> E:/test/clucene-core-2.3.3.4/clucene-core-2.3.3.4/src/ext
>
> so the zlib and boost already include in ext folder then i copy the zlib
folder to :