Hello,

I am new to CLucene. I am looking for an example or document to implement
distributed CLucene Index. Index should get created on Multiple machines
and search should be run in parallel on all machines and should return
consolidated results.

Currently I am going through CLucene API document but couldn't found any
related reference.
Can you please point me to proper document/sample ?

Thanks,
  Shailesh