Hello, me again, with yet another CLucene question !

I would like to retrieve (in a relatively fast way) all the values for a given field. For example, if my index looks like :
Document1 ( fieldName=value1 )
Document2 (fieldName=value1 )
Document3 (fieldName=value2 )
Document4 (fieldName=value2 )

I'd like to be able to call something like getFieldValues( "fieldName" ) and get a list ( value1, value2 ) in return.

How can I do that ?

Thanks in advance