Hello,

I am trying some different scenario.
I have 2 CLucene sertups, one with one machine and the other with 3
machines.

I have added same set of HTML documents (around 40K documents) on both the
setup.
On distributed setup (i.e. 3 node) the documents are divided between nodes
(40K/3 documents on each node).

When I do a search for any word I get following results. Note, on
distributed setup I execute query and do merge all results.

  *Query predicate* *Single Node* *Distributed Node*         zoo 575 584
india 0 1624  Germany 8054 8082  Mobile 0 5104  Canada 0 5792

You can see in above table there are many queries which returns 0 results
on single node search.
Note the same insert program is used for both single and distributed
indexing.
Also, same code is used to query each index.

I am using latest CLucene distribution.

Can you please help me here ?

Thanks,
  Shailesh