Abhay

If the functionality you need is not in Java Lucene 2.3.2 - then it's not
in CLucene either (as per the official site, CLucene 2.3.3.4 conforms with
JLucene 2.3.2).

I don't think there's any active work on CLucene.

You might check Lucene++ (marked as v.3.0.7) --
https://github.com/luceneplusplus/LucenePlusPlus

But again, if JLucene 3.0.x doesn't have "more like this" -- it won't be
available in Lucene++ either.

Regards
Celto