Hi Jonas,

I worked on CLucene a while ago. There are two options, one is to add the
missing header file where needed. The other, to add the legacy library file
in CMake file. At the moment, I don't know what is better. I have to take a
look at the source code as well.

Best regards

Veit

Am 15.12.2016 1:44 nachm. schrieb "Jonas Poelmans" <jonas.poelm...@gmail.com