Further to the earlier thread I posted I think I have decided to just 
have the shared calender as an html file in the folder and then have a 
folder for file in that folder, like the example below:
www.domain.ca
         - Sub-Folder (Folder)
                 * Calendar.htm (File)
                 * Files (Folder)
                         - file1.doc
                         - file2.xls
                         - etc.

Instead of having to create a web page listing the files and keep it 
updated I would like to just have it lists the files like you do when 
you browse an ftp site or something.  I can't remember what it is called 
and how to do it.

Can anyone remind me what it is amd how to do it?

Also, if I could figure out a way to password protect the folder without 
  having to pay the developers who maintain our webspace even better.

I am just having a huge brain fart day so fogive the duh factor.

Cameron

_______________________________________________
clug-talk mailing list
[email protected]
http://clug.ca/mailman/listinfo/clug-talk_clug.ca
Mailing List Guidelines (http://clug.ca/ml_guidelines.php)
**Please remove these lines when replying

Reply via email to