I am running Ubuntu 9.04.
 I have Internet service with Shaw and a wireless router
 (Linksyswrt54gv6)  that I am directly connected to.
 A roomate is connected to the router wirelessly.  He uses windows.  :-(
 Recently someone moved into the downstairs apartment
 and is now also connected wirelessly to the router.  She uses a Mac.

2 issues:

1) The Internet light on the router is always flashing.
    Shouldn't it only be flashing when there is Internet traffic?
    Is there any setting of the router that I can do to fix this
    assuming it is a problem?

2) Since the Mac was connected the wireless light is always flashing.
    Before it only flashed when the windows user was using the wireless.
    What do I do so that the wireless list flashes only when there
    is Internet traffic?
    I suppose this is really a Mac question but I wouldn't know how
    to fix this problem if she was using Linux either (if it would be
    a problem on Linux that is).

 Thanks in advance for any advice.

 Ralph Boland

--