When I insert my flash drive mounts automatically.  It used to mount
under directory "/media/3012-E8F4",  the name chosen by the manufacturer.
But since I downloaded a directory of data onto the flash drive from someone
else's computer, the drive mounts under directory "/media/e `fontenc'".
The new name breaks some of my scripts and I also don't like it.

How can I change the new name to some other name?
Is there a standard name that I should use, say flashDrive?

Regards,

Ralph (Rocky) Boland