I worked the recent Alberta enumeration.
For the enumeration Elections Alberta promised
the enumerators and data entry operators that they
would be paid apprx  $20/hr.  But of course, because
Elections Alberta grossly underestimated the amount of
work involved (intentionally or otherwise) I only made  $11.30/hr
and that was about average for the over 5000 enumerators/data entry operators.
I sent two posts on a blog set up by Elections
Alberta to receive feedback but only one got posted.
So perhaps I should  create my own blog to solicite feedback and
perhaps get to contact other enumerators who want to complain.

OK NOW AT LEAST A LITTLE ON TOPIC

So how do I create a blog?
Preferably one that  Elections Alberta  is powerless to shut
down if they don't like some of the things I post.
Say like:  "Elections Alberta is a RIP OFF".
Yeah, sort of tame but I'm working on it.
I would also like to be able to have readers of my blog
be able to make posts, much like the Elections Alberta blog does.
See:
"http://albertaelectionworkers.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/feedback-on-enumeration-process/";

Any help much appreciated.

Regards,