I can write simple bash shell scripts.
For example recently I wrote the following:

      #/bin/bash

      if [ $# -eq 0 ]; then
             vi ~/Home/Personal/phone
      else
             grep $1 ~/Home/Personal/phone
      fi

I would like to be stronger though so I have dug up
some info from the Internet that I will now go through.

I figure it might be useful if anyone has some not too sys admin
deep shell scripts that need writing then I could write them for practice.
Proposals welcome remembering of course that you get what you pay for
and I will publish my results here (unless I get complaints).

Regards

Ralph (Rocky) Boland

--
God flunked Intelligent design