From: "sam khangyi" <khan...@shaw.ca>
To: "clug-talk@clug.ca clug-talk@clug.ca" <clug-talk@clug.ca>
Sent: Saturday, January 5, 2019 9:18:55 AM
Subject: [clug-talk] network delay loop ?

How can you build a firewall / router that puts a fifo delay loop on network
traffic in both direction ... something like 2 seconds to 20 minutes...

So here is what i am thinking about: as we approach having a colony on mars, 20
light minutes away from earth ( worst case scenario ) i want to see how would
internet work with a time delay like that.

Sam Khangyi
khan...@shaw.ca
403 926 0610