On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:30 PM, Andrew Beekhof <and...@beekhof.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 4:51 PM, David Teigland <teigl...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
> > On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 09:43:56AM +0200, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> >> Looks good to me :-)
> >> Although it might be nice to have the automated detection in place too.
> >>
> >> Less things for the admin to get wrong.  What do you think Dave?
> >
> > I don't mind, now that I've taken a moment to think how it should work...
> > There should be three protocol options, "tcp", "sctp", "detect".  Detect
> > should work by reading the totem/rrp_mode value in setup_ccs().
>
> Agreed.
> Now we just need someone to volunteer to write the patch :-)

I would like to write the patch. Adding the detection function in
setup_ccs() is more reasonable. In fact, I have ever been thinking about
adding this function in setup_ccs(). But when I looked into the code, I
found another way could make less modification in code, so I wrote that
patch and sent out for comments.

Many thanks for your comments :)
Jiaju