> on i386:
>
> ERROR: "sctp_do_peeloff" [fs/dlm/dlm.ko] undefined!
>

> GFS2_FS selects DLM (if GFS2_FS_LOCKING_DLM, which is enabled).
> GFS2_FS selects IP_SCTP if DLM_SCTP, which is not enabled and not
> used anywhere else in the kernel tree AFAICT.
> DLM just always selects IP_SCTP.

Here's what we have now:

config GFS2_FS
        tristate "GFS2 file system support"
        depends on (64BIT || LBDAF)
        select DLM if GFS2_FS_LOCKING_DLM
        select CONFIGFS_FS if GFS2_FS_LOCKING_DLM
        select SYSFS if GFS2_FS_LOCKING_DLM
        select IP_SCTP if DLM_SCTP
        select FS_POSIX_ACL
        select CRC32
        select QUOTACTL

menuconfig DLM
        tristate "Distributed Lock Manager (DLM)"
        depends on EXPERIMENTAL && INET
        depends on SYSFS && CONFIGFS_FS && (IPV6 || IPV6=n)
        select IP_SCTP

Why does gfs2 Kconfig bother with SCTP at all?  It seems that line should
just be removed.  I'll also remove EXPERIMENTAL.  I don't understand the
vagaries of Kconfig, so a dumb question, how could sctp_do_peeloff
possibly be undefined if we're selecting SCTP.