Hello,

The dlm_stonith fencing helper is really convenient when Pacemaker is in
use. Though, it doesn't quite work as I would expect – when fencing
is needed it requests a node to be turned off instead of rebooting. And
it doesn't handle unfencing – so automatic recovery is not possible
(rebooted node could join the cluster cleanly later, provided quorum
handling is properly configured in the cluster stack).

Preferably this behaviour should be configurable. I have hacked a
work-around by (ab)using argv[0] – when 'dlm_stonith' is called as
'dlm_stonith_reboot' the node would be rebooted instead of halting
– this works for me well-enough, but I don't think this is the right
solution.

Any ideas how to solve that properly? An argument for the helper to be
included in the config file? Or, maybe, just change the default
behaviour?

Greets,
        Jacek