----- Original Message -----
> Hi Bob,
>
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 09:20:56 -0500 (EST) Bob Peterson <rpete...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > This patch adds Bob Peterson as a maintainer of the GFS2 file system.
> > It also changes the development repository to a shared location rather
> > than Steve Whitehouse's private location.
>
> Please also consider letting the linux-next maintainer know :-)
>
> i.e. does this mean I should change the repo/branch I fetch into
> linux-next each day and should I add you to the contacts?
> --
> Cheers,
> Stephen Rothwell                    s...@canb.auug.org.au

Hi Stephen,

Yes, indeed. I was going to let you know as soon as I got things set up.
Unfortunately, I've been pulled in a lot of directions lately.

I've set up a "for-next" branch from which you can do your daily fetch:
pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gfs2/linux-gfs2.git

Currently it's empty, and yes, please add me to the contacts.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat File Systems