Hi all,

Re: https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/fedorahosted-sunset-2017-02-28/

We'll need to find a new host for the cluster projects that haven't migrated away from fedorahosted.org yet.

The recommended successor to fedorahosted.org is pagure.io which is a Fedora project, open source, uses the same user account system, allows git hooks to be set up, and has the added advantage that we have a direct line to the admins and developers.

I've investigated whether pagure.io has the features required to support our workflows (group push access) and I've had confirmation that it does from #fedora-admin. I've also tried out the test instance of Pagure <https://stg.pagure.io/> and it looks like it has everything we need.

We have until Feb 28 to do this so there is time to discuss the migration if discussion is needed. Unless we find some good reasons to go elsewhere I'll aim to migrate the gfs2-related git repositories to Pagure by the end of January.

I gather that the non-gfs2-related projects have mostly been moved to github already, under the clusterlabs umbrella, but if there are any remaining on fedorahosted I will leave their fates to their respective owners, although I'd be happy to help get things migrated if needed.

Cheers,
Andy