Hi,

We've only got six GFS2 patches for this merge window. In patch order:

1. Fabian Frederick submitted a nice cleanup that uses the BIT macro
   rather than bit shifting.
2. Andreas Gruenbacher contributed a patch that fixes a long-standing
   annoyance whereby GFS2 warned about dirty pages.
3. Andreas also fixed a problem with the recent extended attribute
   readahead feature.
4. Chao Yu contributed a patch that checks the return code from function
   register_shrinker and reacts accordingly. Previously, it was not checked.
5. Andreas Gruenbacher also fixed a problem whereby incore file timestamps
   were forgotten if the file was invalidated. This merely moves the
   assignment inside the inode glock where it belongs.
6. He also fixed a problem where incore timestamps were not initialized.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
---
Andreas Gruenbacher (4):
  gfs2: Remove dirty buffer warning from gfs2_releasepage
  gfs2: Fix extended attribute readahead optimization
  gfs2: Update file times after grabbing glock
  gfs2: Initialize atime of I_NEW inodes

Chao Yu (1):
  gfs2: fix to detect failure of register_shrinker

Fabian Frederick (1):
  GFS2: use BIT() macro

 fs/gfs2/aops.c       | 19 +++++++++++++------
 fs/gfs2/bmap.c       |  6 +++---