Hi,

On Sat, 2023-04-22 at 09:20 +0800, Wang Yugui wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there some work for gfs2 multiple device support?

Do you mean multiple devices generically, or specifically the md
driver?

> if multiple device support,
> 1, No need of RAID 0/1/5/6 support.
>    nvme SSD is fast enough for single thread write.
I'm not sure I understand this. Multiple device support generally means
at least one of the RAID modes.

> 2, can we limit one journal into one device?
The filesystem always assumes a single device with one or more
journals. If multiple devices are used, that is done at the block
layer, which is below the filesystem layer.

> 3, can we just write lock one device, so better write throughput?
Do you have a specific application in mind? Or certain performance
levels that you need to hit? The write performance will depend a lot on
the I/O pattern, and the underlying device performance. We'll need a
bit more detail to be more specific I'm afraid,

Steve.