On 2012-05-26 at 21:02, Andy Michaels wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I am attempting to create a few custom "composite" actors, each of which
> possess their own children actors (i.e. rectangles, etc).  I would like to
> attach button_clicked events to these children actors, however I have met
> some difficulty.  Unfortunately, it would seem that more than simply
> connecting the callback to the child actor is required, however I am unable
> to find any relevant information online.  The closest thing I could find
> was that maybe it would be necessary to implement the Container interface.
>  Doing so changed nothing.

you're not telling us anything about how the "composite" actors are
defined - nor are you telling us which version of Clutter are you using,
or if you're using the C++ language bindings or the C API.

are you subclassing ClutterActor?

if you're subclassing ClutterActor, are you implementing the pick()
virtual function?

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--