hi;

On 22 June 2012 07:59, Vivien Malerba <vmale...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've also found that the ClutterCanvas object would be a good starting
> point, simple to start with, so I'll investigate this first.

just to clarify the intent of the class: ClutterCanvas is a way to
draw the contents to be displayed by one or more ClutterActors using
an immediate mode renderer API (Cairo); it's, in essence, the
equivalent of <canvas> tag inside a more complex HTML tree.

ClutterCanvas does not expose a way to change the Cairo surface used
internally, and considering that in the future we may want to switch
to cairo-gl internally for that, I have no plans of doing so.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name