Hi,
we are developing an app for disabled people and for some parts of the app
we are using GtkClutter to integrate Clutter with Gtk, we also use ClutterGst
for sound feedback - whenever we initialize GtkClutter and then ClutterGst
we get a segfault.

It only happens when both GtkClutter and ClutterGst are initialized. When
we do the init for Clutter, Gtk everything is fine with ClutterGst or GtkClutter.

I saw some people have similar problems. We are working on Ubuntu 14.10
but the same issues occurs on Debian Testing.

Any ideas how to overcome it? Maybe there is a fix coming?

Thanks for all the help,
Best regards,
Sasha

--