On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 21:16 +0100, Alejandro Serrano wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to create an application that allows rotating an object using the
> center as the rotation point and also allowing rotation towards each of
> the four corners. However, I don't know how to do this with Clutter.

given your other email, I assume you're referring to the 0.5/0.6 API.

clutter_actor_set_rotation() method is what you need; you can set the
axis, angle and centre of rotation (in the actor's coordinate space).

you can also set the anchor point of the actor and then use an (0, 0)
rotation centre.

if you want to use the 0.4 API you should look at the
clutter_actor_rotate_*() family of functions.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi, OpenedHand Ltd.