On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 11:36 +0000, Matthew Allum wrote:
> Hi;
>
> On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 12:35 +0200, Tapani Pälli wrote:
> > Is there plans to change clutter_effect_scale function to accept values
> > for both x and y as clutter_actor_set_scale gets x and y parameters
> > separately?

I just committed the change implementing this, and the BehaviourScale
factors split, plus the documentation and Perl/Python bindings updates.

while at it, I also added the setters for the scaling factors and
gravity properties which were missing from the API.

> Could you add a bug for it ?

just for reference, this is bug #709

ciao,
 Emmanuele.