On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 2:12 AM, Gwenole Beauchesne
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  You can maintain your own tree since the relevant parts from clutter-cairo
> for WebKit/Clutter don't differ much from 0.6.0. That is, you only need:
>  - clutter_cairo_surface_resize() [rev 2408]
>  - clutter_cairo_create_region()
>  which all apply fine onto 0.6.0-branch.

I just took the latest clutter-cairo.[ch] (which had a definition of
ClutterCairoRectangle and some other stuff required also). Works fine,
thanks.

By the way, has there been any effort to make a Python binding for
this? I started modifying pywebkitgtk and realized that WebKitView is
now a CairoActor instead of in the GTK hierarchy if I understand it
right (not complaining, just observing), so I find myself looking for
a larger hammer to get it integrated. In the absence of another plan,
I was thinking of making a clutter-webkit directory in the pyclutter
bindings and fix up the .defs and see where I ended up. But I'm not
sure that smells right, since it's duplicating a lot of pywebkitgtk.

Blake
--
Blake Ramsdell | http://www.blakeramsdell.com