On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 15:42 +0200, gianni wrote:

>       I've also modify the test_thread_func to re-set the texture with an
> other "imageN.jpg" with the function clutter_texture_set_from_file
> between calls of    clutter_threads_enter() and
> clutter_threads_leave().

no, this is wrong.

you should always change the UI inside the same thread that called
clutter_main(); this is guaranteed to work and be portable at the same
time.

in test-threads.c, the UI is manipulated *only* inside the
update_label_idle() function; you should save the data you want to
upload to the texture inside the data passed to the
clutter_threads_add_idle() and then update the texture using that data
inside the idle handler.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--