Hi,

I am currently starting a small project wirh clutter. Just a friend and me. Just: he is a perl freak, I do c/c++. So is it possible to work on the same clutter stage from both languages, and exchanges objects like images etc? We wpuld probably also have to pass the stage object from one side to the other, as only one side should init it (and clutter...). Then I suppose g-objects are reference counted, so once I can pass them around, I dont have to worry about deallocating?

I have seen perlembed on CPAN, would that help? The docs there are not quite conclusive about if the embedded perl lives in the same ram space as the host. But I suppose it does.

Can anyone supply pointers?

Daniel