Hello.

I'm trying to use the C# bindings available in SVN.  (Will there ever
be packages of the C# bindings as there are for Python and Perl?)

When I compiled clutter-sharp.dll it worked okay (after snagging the
latest GAPI from the Ubuntu Ibex repository), but the
clutter-sharp.pc.in file had a /mono/ subdir in the Libs: path.  When
I ran 'make install', the .dll file wasn't installed into a mono/
subtree.

Then I moved on to try compiling clutter-cairo-sharp,
clutter-gtk-sharp, and clutter-gst-sharp.  All of the configure.ac
files for these refer to much older versions of clutter* libraries.
Are these older libraries really what's required, or do the
configure.ac files need to be updated?

After updating the configure.ac files to look for version 0.8 of
clutter, the compiler complained:

  error CS1577: Assembly generation failed -- Referenced assembly
'clutter-sharp' does not have a strong name.

At this point, I gave up.

Does anyone have any suggestions for working around this current problem?

Thanks for your help.

--Kevin